Monday, July 21, 2014

Amazing Kids!

Just before we headed to Texas for the summer, I wrote a post about my daughter, Katie, donating lemonade stand money to Chicks and Chucks. Well, she wasn't the only one! After we left, my dear friends' kids who also took part in the neighborhood lemonade stand went for a visit to see Cathy Halloran at the boutique to donate their earnings to Chicks and Chucks as well! I am simply bursting with pride to see Whitney, Natalie, Ava and Henry opening up their generous little hearts to donate their hard-earned money to a breast cancer support charity so near and dear to my heart. Some even dipped into their own piggy banks to give a little extra. If this doesn't warm you heart, I don't know what will. I was so thankful Carrie captured the moment on video which I will post below. These kids are all amazing, and I love them all so very much! If you have trouble viewing the embedded video (which I did on my mobile devices), here is a link to the video on YouTube: http://youtu.be/uLu2yoVC1Ks.







Ava, Whitney, Natalie and Henry, YOU ROCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment