Friday, November 1, 2013

Shave It, Baby!!!

Allison White (front), Stylist Christy Honchell, Me, Carrie Howell (back)
We had more fun getting my head shaved on Halloween than should be legal! I was accompanied by two of my besties, Carrie Howell and Allison White, and a few bottles of wine. I sure missed my other besties on this special day, but there is much more fun to be had at a later date. I can guarantee that! So Carrie set this all up at her favorite hair place called Fusion Salon in Aurora, IN, with her completely awesome stylist, Christy Honchell. We started off with a little wine drinking...ok, maybe more than a little...and the entire salon joined in on our festivities. Everyone there was simply fantastic and made our experience so fun and memorable. Christy's sweet and sexy brother, Joey, even went on a wine run for us when our supplies ran low! You really had to be there to understand what a great time we had, but just imagine, if you will, a salon full of super fun, super thoughtful folks who lifted us all to make this the best chemo head shaving party ever!!! Hell, how many ladies get to make this drastic of a change on Halloween?!?! I'm a lucky one, I am, for so many reasons!!!
Is there a better way to go bald!
The Awesome Fusion Salon crew in Aurora, Indiana! Great gals!
Oh, Sexy Joey! Great job picking out wines!


Christy made me rock the baldy!
The After Look! Can you hear Sinead sing, "Nothing compares to you!"




2 comments:

  1. I hate that I can't be there for these big moments. But I hate even more that you even have these moments to deal with. I'm so glad that your friends made this such a great party!! They are special people indeed!! Thanks for sharing the day with us via your blog. We all get to see how beautiful you are. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in awe of you. I actually think you look amazing...very bad ass. :). Show that cancer who's boss. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete